Post Interview Reflection


I felt like the interview went well overall. I felt prepared and looked at an AOTA article about possible questions that interviewers may ask. I made sure to practice with a friend so I felt more confident. I think that the interview was not as serious as I expected. I was surprised that she started off so casually and just asked me to tell her about myself. That question caught me a little off guard and I had to think of an answer on the spot, but I think it went well. If I could go through this process again, I would be more confident sounding. The interviewer told me that I did a great job with eye contact and professional answers, but needed to seem more confident. I learned that it is important to prepare and hold good eye contact while answering questions. I also learned that body language is very important during an interview and it is important to have good positive non-verbal body language as well as good answers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aging and Sexual Health

Self Portrait of a Leader